Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
Copyright & Licensing Policy
All the articles published in our journal are under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution
(CC BY) license. This license permits the available content to be copied, redistributed, and
reused further in whole or part for any purpose for free, without any permission from the
author(s) or publisher. All the work submitted to JBR for publication ensures CC-BY licensing
terms. The available content can be shared, distributed and reiterated provided that it is not for
any commercial profit and appropriate credit must be given to the original source through
It is imperative that any material used from other sources including figures, tables, and images
must be cleared for reuse under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license.
The journal will retain publishing rights without restrictions.
Authors are allowed to archive their articles in open access repositories as “pre-prints”.
The detail of the author(s) submitted to this journal, will be used exclusively for the stated journal policy, and will not be made available to any other party